Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Club Monaco By Polo Ralph Lauren



I KNOW MOST PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THIS BUT I THINK THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THIS IF YOU LIKE RALPH LAUREN OR EVEN WEAR RALPH LAUREN!!! IF YOU KNOW ABOUT CLUB MONACO OR IF YOU SHOP THERE, I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT IS AN UPSCALE CLOTHING RETAILER WITH MORE THAN 69 STORES IN NORTH AMERICAN & ITS OWN BY THE ONE AND ONLY RALPH LAUREN.


Club Monaco is Located in Canada, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, South Korea, China, the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and the United States. Club Monaco also plans to open stores in the United Kingdom and expand to Philadelphia, and Manila.

Club Monaco had less formal stylesduring spring but get more formal during winter
Club Monaco is best known for its classic "black & white" styles. The brand takes its cues from Europe.

In 1985, Canadian Joe Mimran and Alfred Sung opened the first store in Toronto on Queen St. West. This store, which exists today, was the first location of the brand. The first US store opened in Santa Monica in 1989. Polo has allowed Club Monaco to exist as an independent entity within the group and has downplayed its ownership of the brand.

I think that Ralph Lauren did a good thing by giving Club Monaco its own Name, I think that he was tired of putting his signature so he decided to do something. I learned so much about Ralph Lauren from doing my research, & I got a friend that works at Club Monaco..YAY FOR ME!!! its Like a undercover Polo Ralph Lauren. so when you wear people dont really know that itS pOLO cause it doesnt have a horse.I will def. wear Club Monaco on special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment