Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ralph Lauren For Pets



The Ralph Lauren line for pets is just the cutest thing out. A nice summer day its nothing cuter then taking a nice pic in the beautiful weather with you & your pet in Polo..
A Nice gift for the pup is the lastest Rugby polo with the Ralph Lauren Leash. I mean the animals need love too. Must people won't spend $45.00 for a shirt for themsleves i doubt that they would buy it for their dog. I would buy it for my dogs if I had the money.. All my dogs gonna wear on their birthday is the lastest Ralph Lauren PuP wear cause they gotta stay just as fresh as I am. i agree that Ralph Lauren isnt mad for ALL but it is def. made for dogs. I mean look how adorable the puppy models are. You cant go wrong having your puppy in RL Pup

No comments:

Post a Comment